The Poor Quack API
The Poor Quack API is a rich data set that we currently reserve for clients and the Poor Quack ecosystem.
In the future, we do intend to release a public API which will be a paid product.
The API currently has the following information:
- Coin and Token prices from ETH, BSC, AVAX, POLY, CRO chains
- Liquidity pair information
- Token price history
- Token information
- Meme database and rankings data
- Influencer data and rankings
- Token audits information
- Honeypot and Token Sniffer data
- Owned NFTs database
Our API is building fast and in the future will expand beyond the above endpoints.